So let’s see, that’s:
- Kristy McNichol in a dream-vs-reality psycho-thriller directed by Alan J. Pakula (and the poster is fantastic!)
- An extremely offbeat-looking doggy-dunnit, starring James Garner and Katharine Ross
- Another of Hammer’s post-Psycho mind-warpers (you may remember I enjoyed Hysteria)
- A nasty-looking noir featuring the brilliant Dana Andrews and some heavy psychological undertones
- Troy Donahue + Reincarnation + A killer on the loose!
I’ve not seen any of this lot but, unfortunately, Warner won’t send their DVDs to the UK so it may be a while before I do. Something to do with region-coding or something. Grr. If you’ve seen any of them, be sure to let me know what I’m missing (if anything).
Let’s hope I don’t have similar problems catching up with the new “slasher TV series” Harper’s Island, as previewed by Slasher Speak, which promises “13 episodes, 13 murders!”.