Monday 22 December 2008

Door #22 blows open



Today’s the day I set off on my Christmas holiday to Vegas but, thanks to the recent snow storms there, it doesn’t look like it’ll be the break from the wintry British weather I’d anticipated. At the very least, I’m hoping the plane doesn’t skid off the runway, crash into the Luxor Hotel and explode in a blazing fireball. (I mean, I’d rather it was warm, but not that warm.)

I’m afraid my departure does also mean that the final two doors of the Anchorwoman In Peril! Madvent Calendar™ will be pre-scheduled auto-posts. I’m sorry – I know they’ll seem so hollow, but at least you’ll know that, as you read them, I’ll be having a fantastic time sipping fabulous cocktails in Sin City. Or burning to death in a flaming inferno.

Have a great time over the holidays. Thanks for reading, and best wishes for 2009!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!